Skip to main content

Kedarnath Temple Painting

Kedarnath Painting | Living_in_Painting

I always wanted to visit Kedarnath Temple and feel the energy field over there, so in 2019 I decided that I will go there, but in the rainy season we are not allowed to go because everyone remembers 2013, so after that, I went to college, After one year when I came back I decided to paint the Badrinath and Kedarnath Temple and then with the painting I thought, I will visit both places, So I started Painting Badrinath, Then I started painting Kedarnath and in the middle, I with one of my college senior started planning a trip in, few days he came to Joshimath, and we started our trip here, the First day we went to Badrinath, 2nd Day we launched Painting of Badrinath which I am gonna post in another blog, so Next day we came back to Joshimath, Day 3 we visited, Shankracharya Math, Narshing Temple, Jyotirmath, Day 4 we went to Auli to see Nanda Devi Peak, that day I decided I am going to paint it, then I painted it, which will be out soon, then we went to Gadi Bhawani Temple, where Parwati ji started Tapasya, then next day we left for 'Kedarnath", for so long I was waiting for this moment to come, that day we picked another route via Chopta, so on the way we took a small tea break in Chopta, enjoyed the beauty and our next destination was Guptkashi, so we visited Vishwanath Temple Kashi, temple was amazing and there is beautiful story about the temple, due to bad weather our helicopter service cancelled and we both were so sad but the hopes were high so for next day we rebooked our tickets and next day at 1100 hours we left hotel, we were so happy, because Baba Kedar was near, at 1155 hours we landed in kedarnath it was 7 minutes beautiful journey from Sersi to Kedarnath, and the moment we landed, snow fall started, that was the best feeling, best welcome that one could experience in lifetime, so I was happy and made a video, which is here...


So the temple was incomplete that day and I wanted to feel it before I paint it and we went in heavy snowfall, did darshan and I felt that energy there which was beyond everything I looked at the temple like a child looking at balloons, then we spent few hours there drinking tea looking at weather temple feeling the energy there, and in the evening I started painting it, I finished it at around 2’ O’clock in the night and that was the night of Kaal Ratri, later my senior told me that, it was the night of dedication and passion, next day was a big day, we were going to launch painting, so in the morning we went, I took the painting with me inside the a temple it was rapped in a cloth and inside the temple, Took it out and the first look of painting was facing towards the Jyotirling, then everyone there started seeing it and they were so happy to see the painting, then we clicked some pictures outside the temple and for a long time everyone was coming there clicking pictures with painting.

Then we stayed there for a week and the last day we started walking down from Kedarnath and stayed at Linchauli, in the morning we started our journey again this day we had the plan to visit Trijuginarayan Temple, where shiv and Parvati Ji got married, the temple was beautiful, it's the perfect wedding destination, the more I say about the place the less it is, after that, we visited Kalimath, we arrived there in the evening at around 7, the kali river was looking really black, it was a perfect day.

Somehow the above picture got viral on social media and became the face of Shri Kedar on various groups and pages for a good period of time.
One of the pages recorded more than a million reactions, 13k+ comments & 2k+ shares


There are so many interesting facts about painting.

There is secretly Om Namah Shivay written in Painting 
Painted in the rhythm of Shiv Slokas
Painted in -4 Deg Celsius
The painting took approximately 55 Hours




Jai Baba Kedarnath
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BADRINATH TEMPLE PAINTING

  Badrinath Temple Painting Badrinath - One of the most famous & one of my favorite places, this is the most energetic place I have ever seen, Shri Badrinath Dham, situated on the bank of Alaknanda, place is also known as Alkapuri, the temple stands in the valley of Narayan parvat (mountains) & on the bank of the Narayan parvat (Mountain) there is Neelkanth parvat (Mountain), Nar parvat is opposite to the temple where shops & residential area of local can be seen, In between Nar & Narayan parvat Alaknanda River touches the feet of Lord Badrinath. The temple was re-established years ago by Adiguru- Shankracharya, Skand Puran tells us how the idol of Lord Vishnu re-established the temple, there are many stories around the world that how Shri Badrinath Temple was re-established by Adi Guru Shankracharya, Adi guru meditated in Jyotirmath where got to know about the statue of lord Badrinath is in Narad Kund. The lord statue is in meditation posture, or Padmasana Post

Neelkanth Mountain Peak Painting

  Neelkanth Mountain Painting