Skip to main content

POLYTECH Water Tower Gidrobashnya (Гидробашня)


Bird eye view of Peter the Great Saint Petersburg Polytechnic University
Painting
Bird-eye view of Peter the Great Saint Petersburg Polytechnic University

The last few months were tough on us, due to pandemic the students living away from there families were facing many problems with their personal life, nobody was talking about it but you could see on their faces.

Why I Painted this painting?
This is like a symbol of our university - Peter The Great Saint Petersburg Polytechnic University, and in the time of the pandemic, this university took care of us like a mother take care of her own child, University helped us with everything from providing us Financial assistance to taking care of our health, they also provided food to some students also, for expressing my gratitude towards the University and the authorities working day-night to help students, and keep everyone safe, I painted this.



Another reason was I never got the chance to see the greenery in University Park, so I imagine that the University park looks like this in the summertime, after the lockdown ended I tried to go inside the campus to take the photo in front of this tower but, the university gates are closed from all the sides, so I had to take this picture at the front gate of University.

Check out in the above link what Polytech says about the Painting.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BADRINATH TEMPLE PAINTING

  Badrinath Temple Painting Badrinath - One of the most famous & one of my favorite places, this is the most energetic place I have ever seen, Shri Badrinath Dham, situated on the bank of Alaknanda, place is also known as Alkapuri, the temple stands in the valley of Narayan parvat (mountains) & on the bank of the Narayan parvat (Mountain) there is Neelkanth parvat (Mountain), Nar parvat is opposite to the temple where shops & residential area of local can be seen, In between Nar & Narayan parvat Alaknanda River touches the feet of Lord Badrinath. The temple was re-established years ago by Adiguru- Shankracharya, Skand Puran tells us how the idol of Lord Vishnu re-established the temple, there are many stories around the world that how Shri Badrinath Temple was re-established by Adi Guru Shankracharya, Adi guru meditated in Jyotirmath where got to know about the statue of lord Badrinath is in Narad Kund. The lord statue is in meditation posture, or Padmasana Post

Kedarnath Temple Painting

Kedarnath Painting | Living_in_Painting I always wanted to visit Kedarnath Temple and feel the energy field over there, so in 2019 I decided that I will go there, but in the rainy season we are not allowed to go because everyone remembers 2013, so after that, I went to college, After one year when I came back I decided to paint the Badrinath and Kedarnath Temple and then with the painting I thought, I will visit both places, So I started Painting Badrinath, Then I started painting Kedarnath and in the middle, I with one of my college senior started planning a trip in, few days he came to Joshimath, and we started our trip here, the First day we went to Badrinath, 2nd Day we launched Painting of Badrinath which I am gonna post in another blog, so Next day we came back to Joshimath, Day 3 we visited, Shankracharya Math, Narshing Temple, Jyotirmath, Day 4 we went to Auli to see Nanda Devi Peak, that day I decided I am going to paint it, then I painted it, which will be out soon, then we w

Neelkanth Mountain Peak Painting

  Neelkanth Mountain Painting